August 17, 2009

I paid $1.97


I was thinking that General Mills get of $5 of 15 products is not for me. But after checking all coupons and get advices for Timea ,I decided to do it. I did 2 transactions. One I paid 3.55 saved $44. It print out $3.50 Catalina, which I use on second transaction total after Catalina was $2.41 saved $56. It print for me $1.50 Catalina on natural valley product and $3.50 on fruit snacks. Well it did only $2.50, because somehow in process of checking and chasing Lukas around, I lost on fruit snack. Still awesome deal. Total oop. was $1.96.
You can still do it tomorrow, is last day of triples in HT. Remeber, if you do in one day two transation, you can not use more then 20 coupons per day.
If you can not do it dont be sad another deal is coming. Bloom super double start Wednesday, so get ready.

No comments: